Mittwoch, 23. Januar 2013

They Came, They Raved, We Loved!






The reason why I couldn't post anything yesterday is fast to explain:
I was busy with dancing, singing and enjoying at the last concert of the Swedish House Mafia in India.
In general I am not the biggest house music fan but I would never miss a huge house concert with all my friends!
Actually the Swedish House Mafia was supposed to have their concert already in November in Mumbai.
Me and my friends where really excited to go already at that time. 
But unfortunately they cancelled the concert one hour before it was supposed to start because of the death of an politician. 
So after 3 month of waiting the concert couldn't have been better!
I took a whole bunch of videos but I was way to busy with dancing so the quality is really not adorable...
Anyways, I found you live video from vimeo which shows exactly the atmosphere at the concert.
It is a must watch my friends!

Der Grund warum ich gestern nicht zum Posten kam ist schnell erklärt:
Ich war sehr beschäftigt auf dem letzten Konzert der Swedish House Mafia in Indien zu tanzen, singen ausfreaken was auch immer ^^
Generell bin ich kein großer Fan von House Musik aber ein Housekonzert mit all meinen Freunden kann ich mir dann doch nicht entgehen lassen!
Eigentlich sollte die Swedish House Mafia schon im November in Mumbai auftreten, doch leider wurde
das Konzert eine Stunde vor Beginn kurzfristig abgesagt da ein Politiker verstorben ist. 
Und als dann das Konzert nach 3 Monaten warten endlich stattfand hätte es nicht besser sein können!
Ich habe eigentlich ziemlich viele Videos aufgenommen, da ich aber nicht stillstehen konnte sind diese sehr verwackelt und zum Teil nicht gut fokussiert... 
Immerhin habe ich euch ein Video auf vimeo rausgesucht welches so ziemlich die Stimmung auf dem Konzert wiedergibt.
Ein must-watch!

xx

1 Kommentar:

  1. Oha wie cool ist das denn, ich bin echt neidisch!!! Hammer!!! Was machst du eigentlich in Indien? :)

    AntwortenLöschen

You make my day ♥