Montag, 8. April 2013

Follow Me Around


As I told you, I wanted to make a little follow me around this week, and here it is already :)
1 The view out of my window after I stood up | 2 some nice light in the hallway | 3 in the rikh-
shaw to the train station | 4 morning rush | 5 reaching the Yoga center | 6 Shri Yogendraji was the
founder of the Yoga institute | 7 Lunch break in the garden | 8 window decoration | 9 wise words |
10 lemon chai and "boha" in the afternoon | 11 sunset in Mumbai


Wie ich schon gesagt habe, ich wollte diese Woche ein follow me around machen. Hier ist es auch schon :)
Ich nummerier die Bilder jetzt einfach mal:
1 Aussicht aus meinem Fenster nach dem aufstehen | 2 Lichtspiele im Treppenhaus | 3 in der rhikh. 
shaw auf dem Weg zum Bahnhof | 4 Berufsverkehr | 5 in der Yoga Schule | 6 Shri Yogendraji hat das
Yoga institut gegründet | 7 Mittagspause im Garten | 8 Fensterdekoration | 9 wahre Worte | 
10 Zitronengras chai und "boha" am Nachmittag | 11 Sonnenuntergang in Mumbai


Today a different kind of song:

Heute mal ein anderer Song: 

xx

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

You make my day ♥